From: tclug-devel-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-devel-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of tanner at real-time.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 12:21 PM
To: tclug-devel at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG-DEVEL] cvs branches and merging help?

I need a little cvs help.

I'm working on a branch "doing my own thing". I've been able to merge
(-j)
-files- from the head into my branch with no problems.

There is a directory in the head that I want in my branch, but I can't
seem to
figure out how to the merge. I'm assuming that directories are treated
differently then files?