I am in search of an attorney who understands open source and can help me
structure my business to maximize my ability to contribute to open source
projects and minimize the tendency of my clients to want contracts that
claim proprietary possession of my every thought, not to mention source
that might otherwise be sharable.

I am a software developer offering consulting services as my revenue
source.  If I could afford to do so I would prefer to spend my time
developing open source software, but I find I must turn to the proprietary
world in order to find an income.  My immediate need is help with writing
contracts with my clients that deliver the product they need and pay me
for, while retaining the right to contribute generic parts of the code to
open source projects.  My real love is building frameworks upon which I can
build my code, but it is difficult to do so with clients making claims on
the framework as well as the product built upon the framework.