I use all three at work.  They're all for different types of testing.

JUnit is required for unit tests.  We write unit tests for our code, and use
these as regression tests also.

JProbe is used for fixing performance/memory problems.  It allows us to figure
out what are the slow pieces of code and where memory is causing performance
problems.

JTest is for the monkey on the keyboard testing.  Just call every method you
have and see what breaks.  This is also useful because it catches cases you
missed with your unit tests.  Although I've found it tends to handle
interfaces and factory models poorly.