I took a look at the JUnit site, and it looks like there are a bunch of
extensions out there that you can use to do things like performance
profiling (JUnitPerf) and finding design metrics (JDepend).  But they
did look pretty labor intensive.

I also took a look at the JTest site, and it seems like it has more in
common with JUnit than JProbe.  The automation thing that they talk
about looked like it would work well if you were already using a
formalized Design by Contract markup language in your code, but I
wouldn't want to try to bring it in in the middle of a project.

Interesting stuff that I may eventually get around to playing with...

Bill