I am trying to reach out to the Linux community regarding our training
events. We will be running a Linux Administration Course the first week
of March. We actually have two classes running back to back.

http://www.knowledgetransferinc.com/courseDetails.asp?CourseID=KT-5001
<http://www.knowledgetransferinc.com/courseDetails.asp?CourseID=KT-5001>

A great course for someone who has not had a chance to take formal Linux
training.  Please pass this onto your members. We are offering discounts
to all Minnesota Linux User Group Members!  Please call Gary to qualify
for the discount.

We appreciate the help in passing the word.

http://www.knowledgetransferinc.com/training/minnesota/KT-5001.htm

Gary Gwaltney
Vice President
Knowledge Transfer
Office: 651-905-3729 Cell: 612-802-3336
KTCS.biz <blocked::http://www.knowledgetransferinc.com/>
<blocked::http://www.knowledgetransferinc.com651.905.3729/>
Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions offering private
onsite and public training at 70+ locations in North America