The first meeting of 2006 for the Minnesota VERITAS User Group is
next week!  It's scheduled for Friday, February 10, from 11:30 am
until 1:00 pm.  We'll meet at the Roseville VERITAS facility;
directions are at the end of this note.

The Minnesota VERITAS Users Group (MNVUG) is for anyone who uses
VERITAS technology on the job.  All end-users, system administrators
and consultants are welcome to join.  We meet to exchange ideas, see
real world examples of VERITAS products and learn about the latest
developments.

We'll have a presentation similar to what we began last year with.
Lunch will be provided, so please let me know (by Tuesday 2/7 if
possible) if you will be attending so that we have an accurate count
for planning - we don't want you to leave hungry!

The presentation by VERITAS will introduce us to each their major
enterprise products, everything from storage management to
performance.  Some of the products will be familiar, but I'll bet
there are a few that won't be!  We sometimes forget how many
offerings VERITAS has.

Following this we'll have a discussion about what products folks want
to hear more detail about at future meetings.  Hopefully being
reminded of all
the products VERITAS offers will spark some interest in digging
further into them.

Hope to see you there!

===
The Veritas Roseville Facility is located at:

2815 Cleveland Avenue
Roseville, MN
651-746-7000

Via 694:

Exit south 35W, follow towards downtown Minneapolis
Take County D exit
Turn left, crossing over 35W
Turn right on Cleveland Ave south
Turn right into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

If you're coming from downtown Minneapolis:

Take 35W north out of downtown
Exit Cleveland Ave/County C
Keep left at the fork in the ramp
Turn left on Cleveland Ave
Turn left into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

---
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com
          I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.