Dear TCLUG Members,

As the temperature outside begins to warm up, so does the list of upcoming
speakers for our group.

On April 2nd, from Noon to 2:00 PM, we will be having Paul Sustman from
Constant Data joining us.  His organization deals in the high data
availability space.  Clustering, redundancy, and disaster recovery are their
expertise.  He'll be giving us details on the latest technologies, trends,
and tools available, as well as giving us some stories from the field.  With
customers like NASA, the US Navy, the Department of Justice, as well as
Digital River, it promises to be an informational, and interesting meeting.
For more information about Constant Data, check out www.constantdata.com.

* For May, we are going to be talking to Novell, and hearing about the SuSE
purchase, as well as their latest technologies coming out for Linux.
* In June, we'll be hearing from IBM's Linux team, who will be discussing
the methods of running Linux in virtual machines.
* In July, Redhat will be speaking about the latest developments in the
Linux desktop space, from their perspective.

As usual, we will be at the University of Minnesota, in the EE/Csi building,
room number 3-180.  For a detailed map of the area, check out:
http://onestop.umn.edu/Maps/EE/CSci/index.html

Hope to see you there.

Ben Jordan