24 Mar 05

To TCLUG Members ...

For eight years KTCS has brought technical training to organizations
throughout the United States ... and now with 4 new classrooms here in
Eagan, we are bringing the same range of offerings to the Twin Cities.

Just a quick note on Linux training we have coming up ...

April 25 - April 28, 2005 (4
days)___________________________________________

This is a Linux Administration class using Webmin.  Webmin gives you an
easy, browser-based solution for virtually any day-to-day Linux/UNIX
administration task. Now, there's a definitive Webmin guide for every
beginning-to-intermediate sysadmin. Written by Webmin's primary
developer, Managing Linux Systems with Webmin delivers authoritative,
step-by-step coverage of the latest version of Webmin, from basic
installation to centrally managing multiple servers.

To review course content and detail:  www.ktcs.biz
<http://www.ktcs.biz/>

Price:             $1596.00 (1 student)

Multiple student discounts are available.  Contact Knowledge Transfer

May 15th - May 19, 2005 (5 days)

This course is designed to teach basic Linux user skills. It covers both
command line and GUI interfaces as well as installing and setting up a
Linux workstation.

To review course content and detail:  www.ktcs.biz
<http://www.ktcs.biz/>

Price:             $1995.00 (1 student)

Multiple student discounts are available.  Contact Knowledge Transfer

If you have any questions please give us a call ... or send us an email.

Thanks for your interest ...

Mark

*

*

Mark Hoffman

Knowledge Transfer Consulting Services

Eagan Business Center    Ste 121

3140 Neil Armstrong Blvd.  Eagan, MN  55121

651.905.3729

mark.hoffman at ktcs.biz <mailto:mark.hoffman at ktcs.biz>