Okay, well, setting noob aside. What would it take to get Lightwave for
Windows code running stably on Linux? I understand that this isn't going to
happen anytime soon. But if you say, "you need to know C programming, and
such and such," then I can start studying what I need, and I have a goal in
mind. (A goal I've had to some years and now have some direction on how to
achieve it.) To be able to run all my apps on a Linux 64bit system, and not
have to deal with Windows at all anymore would be a dream! Die, evil bastard
OS monster! Die!

*Sniff* Haven't you ever had a dream? A dream so big you just couldn't
contain it? Well, you must believe, my son! You must believe!
/cheesy-whatever the hell that was  ; )

C'mon! Throw me a bone!
Nick