Chris,

MediaCom's stability has been a bit questionable lately. If you're in
Mediacom territory are you also in Integra (http://www.integratelecom.com)
territory (Prior Lake)? If you are, I not sure you could get Qwest
DSL.Integra's DSL offering is SDSL (Symmetric), where Quest is ADSL like
just about every other DSL provider in the state. If you are in Prior Lake
or otherwise get phone service from Integra it would be worth checking out.
The Symetric part means you get the same upstream bandwidth as downstream
bandwith. Integra provides the DSL modem with service as their DSLAMS and
the DSL modems are propritary to the vendory they purchased the systems
from.

I had good experience with Integra when I was using them, and if I recall
correctly the IP address was static not dynamic, something that would be
helpful for hosting your servers.

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
IT Outhouse Blog Thing | http://www.itouthouse.com