I have nothing against Drupal but everything we need to do here is
going have to be written from scratch anyway. It doesn't need to be
pretty or have ay traditional features like galleries, fancy menus,
etc. were just drawing a simple page. I guess I don't see the benefit
of using druple or something similar in this situation.

- Tom

--
Tom Penney