Hello,

I have a question regarding how people deal with browser caching,
specifically IE. I am working on a site for a client that consists of
HTML pages, PHP, and JavaScript drop down menus, which the code is in a
.js file.

I have added these tags to my HTML pages and header.php, which is
included in each PHP page:

To my knowledge, these tags do not allow browser caching, please correct
me if I am wrong.

IE 5.5 and 6 seems to still cache, I have to hit refresh when hitting a
PHP page I have updated, whether it be coming from the drop down or
another href on a page. Is there another way of doing "no caching" in
PHP that I am missing? Or how do people deal with sites in which the
pages are going to be updated a lot by hand?

Thanks for any help.

--
Erick Stohr
Burnsville, MN