Same here (Linux Lover to the core).

Does this still work with the newest versions of the XBox?  I though Micro$oft made a change that wouldn't allow Linux to be installed on an XBox.  I'm thinking of doing this myself in my copious free time!  I cannot think of a way to better stick it to Bill than by using his console as an apache server!

Josh