On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 02:26:57PM -0600, Perry Hoekstra wrote:

> By the way, you are missing a '}' at the end.

Sorry -- this was just a snippet from the front of the class.  It was
failing early in the program in which is was to be used.

> A couple of questions,
> first is: aItem a inner class?  Second, do you have a main method that you
> use for testing?  The reason I ask is I am not quite sure what the class
> is supposed to do and a main/test method would help me walk through the
> processing.

I'd be happy to show you -- this class is imported by a test program
-- but at this point it's academic, unless you're just curious.

--
www.rephil.org

"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood