Hello all, I am contracted to develop a Java web application and need to

demo something that I am told Java can do and I would assume it can. I
just cannot find information about it because I am not sure exactly what

to call it, I have searched google and breifly looked through Wrox's
servelt 2.3 book but have had no luck.

What I need to do is have a basic HTML or JSP page that after the FORM
is submitted only reloads a section of the page with new information,
not the whole page. Any ideas what is this called for a search on
google, or has anyone done this and can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Erick