Anyone found a nice preprocessor for Java?  Particularly one that executes
Java code?  That or retrofitted a JSP parser for parse files?  I've got some
Java code that's a template for a whole bunch of files and I can do most all
of it with ant and filter tokens, but I've got a bit that needs a
conditional, something like this:

if(@TYPE@ instance Foo) {
  //do Foo code

} else if(Integer.TYPE.isAssignableFrom(@TYPE@) {
  // do something else primitive here
}

And I can't just output it in the code and check at runtime because otherwise
the code is uncompilable.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe