* sree <skodak at cs.umn.edu> [010908 16:20]:
> I am Sreekumar and this is my first posting to this mailing list. I am
> involved in the development of a Real Time embedded system using Linux. I
> need to install Linux in a memory chip and run it from there.

I would look into the disk-on-chip stuff that many embedded boards use.
Or a IDE to CompactFlash adaptor

Generally they also have IDE connectors, so you can hook up a hard drive
to develop with, then move it to flash/disk-on-chip.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org>

Aquarius: (Jan. 20--Feb. 18)
Words can't describe the things that will happen to you this week.
Fortunately, the mathematics of nuclear fusion can.  -theonion.com