Anyone worked with Cybercash enough to understand the -implementation- details?

Like what algorithm(s) does it use when a merchant sends a CPI or MO to the
Cybercash server?

I get a mix of info. Some web pages say RSA other 3DES.

Now, if I get RSA right, it offers both encryption and digital signatures. And
it's a public-key cryptosystem, so it's slower.

DES is a symmetric cryptosystem and it just does encryption, but it's faster.

Cybercash hides their encryption and decryption inside a binary lib or an
statically linked stripped executable.

What I want to do is implement it all in Java without JNI or exec(). I got it
all down except the encryption part.

Any encrption gurus who can lend me a hand?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500