Of the three, I've only used JProbe, so my input value is limitted.

Jprobe has some pretty nice profiling features, and it will run in
non-interactive mode spitting data into a file to be analyzed later.
So if you're trying to find out why your server applications are
running slow/large, it can help quite a bit.

Other than that, of course, there is the standard
step-through-the-running-code widget, which supposedly works well with
multi-threaded apps, but I've never used that part.

It has a pretty nice Iface, but if you want to do something specific,
there can be a bit of an rtfm investment to find out how to do what you
want.

Hope that helps a little.

Bill