This months PenguinsUnbound.com meeting will be
Saturday March 31st at TIES,
1667 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55108
from 10:00am to 12:00pm
(See the web site http://www.penguinsunbound.com for directions and more
info.)

Linux and Android Cross-platform Development

There are several currently available tools that allow developers to
write one and run on both Linux and Android. I'll walk through two of
these (Pygame and LibGDX).

Pygame a python framework that uses SDL for drawing things to the
screen.  We will talk about packaging the games for Debian/Ubuntu, as
well as deploying to smartphones and tablets running Android.

Presented by Stephen Fluin

==>brian.

*** STREAMING ***
If you can't make it you can use this url to stream the meeting.
mms://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800

You should be able to connect with either:
mplayer mms://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800
or
vlc http://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800