This months PenguinsUnbound.com meeting will be
Saturday March 26th at TIES,
at 1667 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55108
from 10:00am to 12:00pm
(See the web site http://www.penguinsunbound.com for directions and more
info.)

At this months Penguins Unbound Meeting, March 26th, Jeremy White from
Codeweavers will come talk about Wine and Linux.

If you are not familiar with Jeremy White you have probably heard of the
products his company makes, Crossover and Crossover Games. Products that
enable you to run Windows software on your Linux and Mac computers!
You can check out his company at http://www.codeweavers.com

If you need to see a picture of him, or know his favorite color,
http://www.codeweavers.com/about/people/jwhite

I will also plan on having at least 30 minutes for questions.

Thanks.

Hope to see you there.

==>brian.

*** STREAMING ***
If you can't make it you can use this url to stream the meeting.
mms://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800

I was able to connect to this stream with mplayer on Ubuntu 10.04, here
is the command I used:
mplayer mms://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800

I have heard that this url,
http://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800
works with VLC. (Thanks Neal!)