This months PenguinsUnbound.com meeting will be
Saturday April 25th at TIES,
1667 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55108
from 9:00 am to 7:00pm
(See the web site http://www.penguinsunbound.com for directions and more
info.)

This months the Penguins Unbound Meeting will be an

      _INSTALL_FEST_!
           and
  _UBUNTU_Release_Party_!

from 9:00am to 7:00pm

With the release of Ubuntu 9.04 it is a good time to have a Install
Fest/Release Party.

Come on down, bring a computer or two (or more) and get some help
installing Linux on your computer.  And then help someone out installing
Linux on their computer.

Hope to see you there!

If you are going to make it, and be willing to help others please let me
know when you are going to be there, how long you will be attending, and
what Linux you can help people with.  And then  I can add it to the wiki
page.  Or you can add it to the wiki yourself

BTW. There will be some monitors/keyboards/mice to use if you would like
to leave yours at home.

==>brian.