The next TCLUG meeting is coming soon!

The next meeting will feature Voice Over IP on Linux:

Curious to learn about doing VOIP on Linux? In this presentation we will show
some of the features of the popular open source telephony system called
Asterisk. From setting up voicemail, to conference calling, to an interactive
voice response system, come and check out what Asterisk on Linux is all
about.

Presenters:

Justin Grammens : Localtone Interactive, LLC - http://www.localtone.com -
Localtone Interactive is a Minneapolis, MN based internet application
development company focusing on using Ruby on Rails, Java, Linux and Open
Source technologies to provide business solutions to our clients.

Jason Brockman : OneNet USA - http://www.onenetusa.com/ - OneNet USA is a
Communications Solutions Provider offering integrated network solutions for
voice, data, IP, and video to a diverse clientele

Eric Osterberg : Sound Choice Communications, LLC -
http://www.soundchoicecomm.com/ - Founded in May of 2001, Sound Choice
Communications offers competitive telecommunications services in Minnesota
including highspeed DSL, local VoIP dialtone, private data circuits, and
VoIP long distance service.

NOTE:  there is a room change.

 Date: Wed, April 9th
 Time: 7:00 - 8:30 pm
 University of Minnesota Minneapolis campus, EE/CSci Building , Room: 3-115
 200 Union St SE, Minneapolis 55455

 http://www.tclug.org