Update to the agenda for next Wednesday's meeting:
	Chris Barber has volunteered to talk about a Linux-based file server project.

Agenda Topics:
 	Intro to Debugging and Profiling in Linux
 		valgrind, ddd, strace, and gprof
 	Community presentations (describe interesting projects, topics, etc)
		Homemade linux-based file storage server with LCD display (Chris Barber)
		Volunteer!
 	General Q&A and discussion
 		As time may permit
 	Adjourn to local restaurant or coffee shop