Please feel free to forward this announcement.  After a brief hiatus, we're excited to bring back regular meetings of the TCLUG.  The TCLUG website will be updated soon with the event information as well.

Date: Wed., May 2nd
Time: 6:30 - 8:00
University of Minnesota Minneapolis campus, EE/CSci Building , Room: 3-210
200 Union St SE, Minneapolis 55455
(Google Map:  http://tinyurl.com/2omnv6)

Topics:

1. Welcome & Introduction
2. Linux on a USB Flash Drive  (Eric Peterson)
3. Getting involved (TCLUG information, future meetings & meeting topics, volunteer to speak at a TCLUG meeting)

Food and drink are not allowed in the U of M classrooms.  For those who would like to get to know each other a little better, we will be heading out for food and drinks afterward. (Location TBD)  We invite everyone to come along!

June Meeting (Tentative, more information at 5/2 meeting):