It's official!!!

Next TCLUG Installfest

When:
Date: Saturday, March 4th, 2006
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm

Info:

If you plan on attending, please register here:
http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/registration.php

Where:
King of Grace Lutheran Church
6000 Duluth Street
Golden Valley, MN, 55422

Please enter in SE gym doors and go upstairs to fellowship hall.

Additional details about the installfest; please read and heed.

    * Please bring network cables, power strips or any other
cables/accessories you need to make your computer go. We will have
several large network switches, so you won't need to bring any
mini-hubs. We will also have a supply of network cables.
    * BYOM (bring your own CDR/CDRW media). We should have a good supply
of distributions. We will have a large supply of pre-burned copies of
the new Ubuntu linux distribution (to be released April 4th) We will
have x86, amd64, and ppc versions of the Ubuntu CDs.