The next meeting for the Minnesota VERITAS User Group is next week!
It's scheduled for Friday, August 11, from 11:30 am until 1:00 pm.
We'll meet at the Roseville VERITAS facility; directions are at the
end of this note.

Lunch will be provided, so please let me know by Monday 8/7 if you
will be attending so that we have an accurate count for planning - we
don't want you to leave hungry!  Unfortunately I will not be in town
for this, so it's important that folks let me know by Monday.  If
there's not a lot of interest we'll cancel and try again in the fall.

The Minnesota VERITAS Users Group (MNVUG) is for anyone who uses
VERITAS technology on the job.  All end-users, system administrators
and consultants are welcome to join.  We meet to exchange ideas, see
real world examples of VERITAS products and learn about the latest
developments.

We'll have a presentation on Storage Foundation 5.0 including new
features, along with Veritas Volume Replicator if time permits.  This
should be a very cool presentation because chances are these are a
basic part of the toolkit many of us use every day.  Even if you're
not familiar with these products I'm sure you'll find them very
interesting.

Following the presentation we'll continue with an open discussion
about whatever is on your mind, so bring your questions and knowledge
to help your peers solve their problems.  The discussions aren't
limited to the presentation topic, and are always very interesting
and helpful.

Hope to see you there!

===
The Veritas Roseville Facility is located at:

2815 Cleveland Avenue
Roseville, MN
651-746-7000

Via 694:

Exit south 35W, follow towards downtown Minneapolis
Take County D exit
Turn left, crossing over 35W
Turn right on Cleveland Ave south
Turn right into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

If you're coming from downtown Minneapolis:

Take 35W north out of downtown
Exit Cleveland Ave/County C
Keep left at the fork in the ramp
Turn left on Cleveland Ave
Turn left into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

---
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com
          I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.