The Twin Cities System Administrators (TCSA) group meets monthly to
discuss topics of interest to system and network administrators in
the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.  The meetings are free and open to
the public.  Check out our web site at http://www.tcsa.org/

TCSA meetings are on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm.

-----

Next Meeting:

  Topic:	Systems Administration as a Profession
  Speaker:	TCSA Members
  Date/Time:	November 17, 2005  7:00 pm
  Location:	France Place

Synopsis:

  Recently, there have been a number of developments concerning
  the USENIX and SAGE organizations and the advancement of systems
  administration as a profession.

  If you are interested in Systems Administration as a profession,
  and would like to discuss the recent events and what involvement,
  if any, our local organization should have, please come and share
  your thoughts.

  For background information, check out the following links:

  - http://www.usenix.org/about/sage_update_nov05.html

  - http://www.systemadministrators.org/

  We will meet at the France Place Building, 3601 Minnesota Drive,
  in a conference room one floor down from street level on level
  "P" (underground Parking).  Our conference room will be the first
  one that you see.  Signs will be posted.

Tentative Meeting Schedule

  December 15, 2005
  January 19, 2006

Directions:

  The France Place Building is at 3601 Minnesota Drive on the
  northeast corner of Hwy 494 and France Avenue in the Bloomington
  business district.

  From 494, go north on France Ave. to Minnesota Drive (the first
  streetlight north of 494).  Take a right (east) onto Minnesota
  Drive and immediately take another right into the parking lot.
  The building sign is visible from 494 and shares a parking lot
  with Fuddruckers.  France Place is a nine story brown brick
  building.

- Parking

  Free parking is available in the main lot.

- Web map is at:

  http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=3601+minnesota+drive&city=bloomington&state=mn&zipcode=55435

For more information on TCSA, check out our web site:

  http://www.tcsa.org/

To subscribe to the TCSA or TCSA-JOBS mailing lists, follow the TCSA
or TCSA-JOBS link from:

  http://list.onvoy.com/

For any other information, please send email to:

  djb at umn.edu

or contact:

  Dave Bianchi	651-260-1770

--