A lot of you are probably wondering what's up with the TCLUG and why
we haven't had any meetings lately. Last year I turned all meeting
coordination duties over to a volunteer since I did not have the time
to coordinate or schedule the meetings. I just found out that the
volunteer did not have time to continue to manage the meetings and
stopped doing it a few months ago. I guess he sent something to the
list but I really haven't been keeping up to date with the postings.
Anyway, it was a nice summer and we didn't want to blow our Saturday's
anyway, right?

But now that it is getting colder, I will be trying to resume
responsibilities for the meetings again. Hopefully I can fit it into
my schedule and get the group meeting again on a regular basis. If
anyone is interested in helping out, please let me know.

We won't be having a meeting this month, but I will try to get
something scheduled for December.

Thanks.

-- Clay Fandre