The next meeting of the Minnesota VERITAS User Group is coming up!  It's
scheduled for Friday, June 10, from 11:30 am until 1:00 pm.  We'll meet at
the Roseville VERITAS facility; directions are at the end of this note.

The Minnesota VERITAS Users Group (MNVUG) is for anyone who uses VERITAS
technology on the job.  All end-users, system administrators and
consultants are welcome to join.  We meet to exchange ideas, see real world
examples of VERITAS products and learn about the latest developments.

We've done it again!  We have another excellent topic for the meeting.
Lunch will be provided, so please let me know soon if you plan on attending
so that we have an accurate count for planning - we don't want you to leave
hungry!

The topic is NetBackup 6.0.  There will be a presentation including an
update on the new features, a brief demo and an interactive Q & A session.
The timing for this is great because I'm sure it's on a lot of folks' radar
screens!

Following the presentation we'll continue with an open discussion about
whatever is on your mind, so bring your questions and knowledge to help your
peers solve their problems.  The discussions aren't limited to the
presentation topic, and are always very interesting and helpful.

Hope to see you there!

The Veritas Roseville Facility is located at:

2815 Cleveland Avenue
Roseville, MN
651-746-7000

Via 694:

Exit south 35W, follow towards downtown Minneapolis
Take County D exit
Turn left, crossing over 35W
Turn right on Cleveland Ave south
Turn right into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

If you're coming from downtown Minneapolis:

Take 35W north out of downtown
Exit Cleveland Ave/County C
Keep left at the fork in the ramp
Turn left on Cleveland Ave
Turn left into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

--
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com
         I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.