4001 Lexington Ave
Arden Hills, Mn 55126
Office: (651) 481-2422
Email: bkstolp at lanolakes.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Blayne Puklich [mailto:blayne at puklich.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 12:22 PM
To: mnvug at mnvug.org
Cc: tcsa at tcsa.org; tclug-announce at mn-linux.org; tbecchetti at moneygram.com
Subject: MNVUG Meeting Friday 2/11

The next meeting of the Minnesota VERITAS User Group will take place
Friday, February 11 from 11:30 am until 1:00 pm at the Roseville VERITAS
facility.  Directions to the facility follow.

The Minnesota VERITAS Users Group (MNVUG) is for anyone who uses VERITAS
technology on the job.  All end-users, system administrators and
consultants are welcome to join.  We meet to exchange ideas, see real world
examples of VERITAS products, learn about the latest developments and share
ideas.

We have a very good topic for this meeting!  But first the important stuff:
lunch!  VERITAS will be arranging lunch for the meeting.  Please let me
know soon if you plan on attending so that I can give them an accurate
count.

We'll have a presentation by VERITAS introducing each their major
enterprise products and new features, including Storage Foundation, VCS,
NetBackup, KVS Enterprise Vault, the Command Central Suite, Application
Performance Management, Volume Replicator, OpForce and others.  Some of
these may sound familiar, but I'll bet there are a few that don't!

Following this we'll have a rousing (!) discussion about what products
folks want to hear more detail about at future meetings.  Hopefully being
reminded of all the products VERITAS offers will spark some interest in
digging further into them.

Hope to see you there!

The Veritas Roseville Facility is located at:

2815 Cleveland Avenue
Roseville, MN
651-746-7000

Via 694:

Exit south 35W, follow towards downtown Minneapolis
Take County D exit
Turn left, crossing over 35W
Turn right on Cleveland Ave south
Turn right into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

If you're coming from downtown Minneapolis:

Take 35W north out of downtown
Exit Cleveland Ave/County C
Keep left at the fork in the ramp
Turn left on Cleveland Ave
Turn left into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

---
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com
         I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.