Dear Members,

Another month has almost passed by, and with the weather being so
gorgeous, it went all too fast.  However, it also means that it's time
for another meeting, and this one should be interesting as well.

Jonathan Rogness from the University of Minnesota's Mathematics
department will be coming to talk to us about his uses of Linux and Open
Source technology in Mathematics and Computer Science.  As an avid user
and proponent of both at the U of M, this promises to be an interesting
look into the tools and resources available for thsi application.

As you are looking at your calendars, please also consider that I am
currently enrolled in one of Jon's classes.  Not only will it be
interesting, but it may also save my GPA!

* Where: EE/CSci Building
www.ece.umn.edu/information/building/directions
* When:  Saturday, May 7th, Noon - 2:00 PM

Also, don't forget that on June 4th, we'll be having Novell coming to
visit us.  I'd like to make sure we have a big turnout for this one, and
would encourage you to find a "Windows friend" to bring with you.
They'll be giving us an update off what's new with Novell, SuSE, and
more, and will be demonstrating the latest and greatest.  There are
rumors of a free lunch for anyone attending...

Ben Jordan