Just a friendly reminder...

The next meeting of the Minnesota VERITAS User Group will take place this
Friday, April 8 from 11:30 am until 1:00 pm at the Roseville VERITAS
facility.  Directions to the facility follow.

The Minnesota VERITAS Users Group (MNVUG) is for anyone who uses VERITAS
technology on the job.  All end-users, system administrators and
consultants are welcome to join.  We meet to exchange ideas, see real world
examples of VERITAS products, learn about the latest developments and share
ideas.

We have a great topic for this meeting!  But first the important stuff:
lunch!  VERITAS will be arranging lunch for the meeting.  Please let me
know soon if you plan on attending so that I can give them an accurate
count.

We'll start off the meeting with a presentation on VERITAS Bare Metal
Restore.  This is a very cool product that addresses a key component of any
business continuance plan: server recovery.  If you've never seen this in
action you'll find it interesting.  Another more creative use for BMR is as
a tool for easier migration to different server hardware.

Following this we'll have an open discussion about whatever is on your
mind.  Bring your questions and knowledge to help your peers solve their
problems.  At the last meeting there were several good discussions; don't
miss out!

Hope to see you there!

The Veritas Roseville Facility is located at:

2815 Cleveland Avenue
Roseville, MN
651-746-7000

Via 694:

Exit south 35W, follow towards downtown Minneapolis
Take County D exit
Turn left, crossing over 35W
Turn right on Cleveland Ave south
Turn right into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

If you're coming from downtown Minneapolis:

Take 35W north out of downtown
Exit Cleveland Ave/County C
Keep left at the fork in the ramp
Turn left on Cleveland Ave
Turn left into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

---
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com
         I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.