Hi folks!  Attached you should find a spiffy announcement for the upcoming
Minnesota VERITAS Users Group meeting.  Please let me know if you have
trouble opening and/or reading this and I'll try to help.

This time around VERITAS is keeping track of the headcount for who is
attending, so please let them know soon so you're counted!

Here are directions to the Roseville VERITAS facility just in case.  See
you there!

>From 694:

Exit south 35W, follow towards downtown Minneapolis
Take County D exit
Turn left, crossing over 35W
Turn right on Cleveland Ave south
Turn right into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

>From downtown Minneapolis:

Take 35W north out of downtown
Exit Cleveland Ave/County C
Keep left at the fork in the ramp
Turn left on Cleveland Ave
Turn left into 2815 Cleveland Ave parking lot

---
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com
         I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.