Date: Thursday, March 4, 2004 2:29 PM -0600
From: Blayne Puklich <blayne at puklich.com>
To: mnvug at mnvug.org
Subject: Upcoming MNVUG meeting 3/13

Hopefully folks don't think I've forgotten about the MN Veritas Users
Group.  I haven't (you're not getting off that easily!).  Sorry I've been
out of the loop; as usual I've been pretty busy.

My informal poll a month or so ago shows a few topics for discussion,
mostly revolving around Netbackup, but there were a few other interesting
ideas.  Besides my own ideas, of course.  ;^)

I think we have two choices for next Friday.  One is that I scramble to
find someone that can put together a presentation on one of the topics
folks said they'd like to see.  I'll put together a list of those and send
them out to the group either later today or tomorrow.

The other choice is for us to just get together for lunch to get
acquainted, talk about the group, and plan how we'd like to go forward. I'm
leaning towards this idea so I can get to know some of the people behind
the email addresses.

Let me know what you all think.  I'd appreciate some ideas by the end of
the day Monday.  Thanks!

---
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com                    * Pager: 888/437-8109
         I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

---