Sorry this is so late, but I have been trying to get a speaker for
the meeting. No, I didn't have any luck, but I think we will have a
meeting anyway.

Since we don't have a topic we will have an open discussion. So if you
have anything you'd like to talk about or present, feel free.
Otherwise just come on down to listen and to meet other TCLUG members.

Also, I can't make it to the meeting but I have a ton of material and
SB tickets I wanted to give away. Anyone from the Andover/Coon Rapids
area planning on going to the meeting? Shoot me an email.

When:
May 5th, 2003, noon - 2pm

Topic:
Open Discussion

Where:
University of Minnesota
Electrical Engineering/Computer Science Building
Room EE-CS 3-180

More info the the TCLUG website: http://www.mn-linux.org/meetings/