get to know one another and share a beer. The beer meetings are open to
anyone and everyone, so don't be afraid to show up.

When:
Friday, June 27, 2003
6pm - 8pm

Where:
Green Mill
2626 Hennepin Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Phone: 612-374-2131

Details:
We've always had good luck with the Green Mill in St. Paul, so now we're
checking out the one in Uptown. If you want to order a whole pizza,
there's a coupon for $3 on the site.
Come share a beer (or pop) with fellow geeks. As always, everyone is
welcome! Bring a friend, spouse, or co-worker.
--- snip ---

 Map, directions, info, whatever: http://beer.tclug.org
 And to echo Munir, feel free to suggest locations; that's what delayed
the arrangements so much this week (as usual).  To warn, though, people
tend to not like the more suburban locales (whine, whine, whine).
 Hope to see you there, etc. :)

     Jima