The Twin Cities System Administrators (TCSA) group meets monthly to
discuss topics of interest to system and network administrators in
the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.  The meetings are free and open to
the public.  Check out our web site at http://www.tcsa.org/

TCSA meetings are on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm.

-----

Next Meeting:

  Topic:	Understanding and Using iSCSI Solutions
  Speaker:	Eric Ulmer, Arrow Electronics
  Date/Time:	December 18, 2003  7:00 pm
  Location:	France Place

Synopsis:

  Eric Ulmer from Arrow Electronics will present a brief
  presentation on iSCSI technologies.  We'll then have a
  hands-on laboratory opportunity to configure and test
  storage products using iSCSI.  Some systems will be
  provided by Arrow, but if you have a laptop that you can
  bring, please feel welcome to do so.

  NOTE: We will meet at Arrow Electronics in Chanhassen.

About the Speaker:

  Eric Ulmer is a Systems Engineer for Arrow Electronics,
  where he has been working with iSCSI solutions from vendors
  such as Network Appliance, Adaptec, Intel and McData.
  Previously, Eric worked for Network Appliance as a Systems
  Engineer, Ulysses Telemedia Solutions as an Electronic
  Commerce Systems Architect, Anderson Consulting as a
  LAN/WAN systems consultant, and as a Unix Administrator for
  United Defense.

  We will meet at Arrow Electronics in Chanhassen.

Tentative Meeting Schedule

  January 15, 2004
  February 19, 2004

Directions:

  Arrow Electronics is at 18750 Lake Drive East in Chanhassen.

    Arrow Electronics
    18750 Lake Drive East
    Chanhassen, MN 55317

  Take Highway 5 west from Eden Prairie, turn south (left) at
  Dell Road, west (right) on Lake Drive, right at the newspaper
  stands (third driveway on Lake Drive East from Dell Road).

- Parking

  Free parking is available.

For more information on TCSA, check out our web site:

  http://www.tcsa.org/

To subscribe to the TCSA or TCSA-JOBS mailing lists, follow the TCSA
or TCSA-JOBS link from:

  http://list.onvoy.com/

For any other information, please send email to:

  djb at tc.umn.edu

or contact:

  Dave Bianchi	651-260-1770

--