On Wed, 09 Apr 2003, Joel Dick wrote:

> Clay,
>
> Does TCLUG have a booth at the Strictly Business Expo?

Yes, the TCLUG will have a booth at the Strictly Business Expo again
this year. The date for the Expo is May 14-15 at the Minneapolis
Convention Center.

We will need volunteers to run the booth both days, probably 2 or 3
shifts each day. Please let me know if you are available and willing
to help out.  All you really need to do is hang out in the booth, hand
out flyers, and inform people what the TCLUG is all about.

If you are interested, let me know which day you are available, and
what shift you can work. Here is my tentative shift schedule:

(the expo is open to the public 10am-5pm both days)

Wednesday May 14th
------------------
Setup/first shift 9am - 12pm
Second shift: 12pm - 2pm