The Twin Cities System Administrators (TCSA) group meets monthly to
discuss topics of interest to system and network administrators in
the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.  The meetings are free and open to
the public.  Check out our web site at http://www.tcsa.org/

TCSA meetings are on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm.

-----

Next Meeting:

  Topic:	TCSA Happy Hour
  Speaker:
  Date/Time:	May 16, 2002  6:30 pm
  Location:	Water Tower Brewing Company

Synopsis:

  This is a TCSA social event.  We'll be meeting at 7:00 pm
  at the Water Tower Brewing Company in Eden Prairie for food
  and drinks.

We will meet at the Water Tower Brewing Company in Eden Prairie.

Tentative Meeting Schedule

  June 20, 2002
  July 18, 2002

Directions:

The Water Tower Brewing Company:

  The Water Tower Brewing Company
  12200 Singletree Lane
  Eden Prairie, MN  55344
  952-941-8773

Singletree Lane is off of Flying Cloud Drive south of Hwy 494.  It is
probably best to use MapQuest to get directions.  Look for the water
tower with the clock.

For more information on TCSA, check out our web site:

  http://www.tcsa.org/

To subscribe to the TCSA or TCSA-JOBS mailing lists, follow the TCSA
or TCSA-JOBS link from:

  http://list.onvoy.com/

For any other information, please send email to:

  info at tcsa.org

or contact:

  Dave Bianchi	651-260-1770

--