The meeting will be in eecs 3-180.  I'll post a sign on Akerman 319 too
so people know.

Sorry all for the confusion.  We will be more organised next month.

Thanks goes to ACM and John Hickey for getting some things sorted out at
the last minute, and Ben + Eric and the IMA for getting the room sorted
out.

Thanks all.