I apologize for the spam if you are not attending the TCLUG installfest
tomorrow. This was the easiest method for me to address all that plan on
attending. Just so this message isn't a total waste of your time, check
out this URL: http://www.alancoxonachip.com/

And new for those of you planning on attending the installfest:
We have around 55 users registered for the event already, with 37 users
bringing a computer. I expect there will be more than this by tomorrow.
The space at Benchmark is very limited. The last installfest we had
there was really cramped and I'm guessing tomorrow will be the same. I
know in the past there have been TCLUG'ers that have brought their
systems just to show off without needing any 'install' help. So I am
asking you guys to leave your systems at home and save some room for
those members that actually need help installing Linux. But please
attend so you can help them out and share your knowledge.

And please register if you haven't already.
http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/registration.php

There will be a sign-up sheet located in the installfest room, so please
sign it when you enter. Then you can setup your system anywhere you find
room and start installing Linux. (or whatever you want)

BTW, don't forget to bring power cords, monitors, keyboards, mice, and
anything else you will need. Nothing will be provided except for power
and network connectivity.

For more info check out the website: http://www.mn-linux.org

Thanks.

Clay