Forgot to send this out to the announcements list the first time...

Also, I've added a few more categories to the classifieds section to try and keep it a little organized.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or problems with it.

-- Clay

----- Forwarded message from Clay Fandre <clay at fandre.com> -----