Just a reminder that the TCLUG installfest is tomorrow from 10am-5pm.

Do to the limited space we have and the huge number of members that registered (72 so far), please only bring a system if you are in need of assistance installing Linux. I'd hate to have someone leave the installfest without getting a chance to get it installed because there wasn't enough room. Also, the table-space is limited, so if you have a card-table that is stable enough for a few systems, please bring it if possible.

The installfest would also be a good time to bring some old equipment that you want to get rid of. And if no one wants it, please take it home with you. I don't want CodeWeavers (or me) to be stuck with the leftovers. (unless it's an Athlon or something)

Check the website for directions. http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/

Hope to see you all tomorrow.

-- Clay